1150 Upper Hembree Rd.
Roswell, GA 30076
Phone 678.624.0930 x. 16
Welcome to Dr. Kenneth Frontman's Website
If your are seeking assistance with difficulty achieving personal or professional goals, stress symptoms, personal problems or conflicts with family, friends, or colleagues & supervisors, my services may be very useful. My practice provides psychotherapy and psychological evaluation services (including assessments for adult ADHD and substance abuse), in individual, couples, or group formats. All services are provided in a respectful, culturally-sensitive manner, with emphasis on promoting practical solutions to complex problems. Objective measures of progress consistently used to assess success.
Minnehaha Waterfalls - Photo by Kel Kyle
My practice serves adults and adolescents ages 17 and older providing:
- Marriage and Family therapy
- Individual therapy
- Psychological Assessment (ADHD, Substance Abuse, Personality)
- Group Therapy
Clinical treatment areas
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Addiction & Substance Abuse Treatment/Recovery
- Personality Disorders
- Maladaptive Interpersonal Patterns (enhancing adapation in dealing with current life issues)
- Enhancement of Interpersonal Skills and Coping Skills
- Adult ADHD/ADD
I offer state-of-the-art psychological services, based on over 30 years of clinical experience and training. As a Licensed Psychologist, Certified Group Psychotherapist (CGP), Clinical Fellow in the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT), National Health Service Psychologist (since 1993), along with membership in the Georgia Psychological Association, the American Psychological Association (APA), and the Systems-Centered Training & Research Institute (SCTRI), my practice ensures the highest ethical standards, offering evidence-based clinical approaches, consistently modified based on advances in the behavioral health field. (See Curriculum Vitae).
To schedule an appointment:
- Call 678.624.0930 ext. 16 and/or send an email.
- Complete the registration form. Please complete the Biographical Statement as well.
- Download and complete the initial paperwork to bring to your appointment. Please try to arrive 5 minutes early to complete the OQ-45 Questionaire on my clipboard in the reception area.
NOTE: If you are filing insurance, you are responsible for determining if your policy deductible is met and your required amount for payment. Otherwise, you will pay practice fees and then be reimbursed.
This practice focuses on directly providing fees-for-services. All major Credit Cards accepted.
This practice is considered a "Safe Space" affirming and supporting individuals and families of all races, cultures, religions, and sexual orientations.
Dr. Frontman is a National Health Service Psychologist.
A National Health Service Psychologist is a licensed psychologist who is certified to be fully & comprehensively trained to independently practice in his state to provide prevention, evaluation, assessment & treatment services.